You are welcome to join our hosted buyer program! Those who qualify can enjoy our complimentary business services connected to MICE Business Day!
You can qualify if you are:
- a meeting planner from an agency or from an association, OR
- a corporate buyer responsible for planning, organizing, recommending or making financial decisions for events (like e.g. international meetings, incentive travels, conferences, product launches or staff trainings) outside your home country.
If you wish to be a hosted buyer group leader, please contact Mr. Robert Revesz, Director of International Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our complimentary services for hosted buyers include:
- Return flight or train ticket (economy class from selected ports)
- 2 nights accommodation in 4 or 5 star hotels
- Transfers from airport or railway station as well as from the hotel to the exhibition
- Entry to MICE Business Day event
- Pre-scheduled appointments with exhibitors of your choice using a personalized online diary
- Entry to MICE Business Day’s complimentary networking events
- Refreshments and lunch during the event
- Sightseeing tour with venue inspections in Budapest
- Welcome and farewell dinners (11-12 November)
As a condition of receiving the complimentary services, hosted buyers are required to attend a minimum of 10 Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) at MICE Business Day and have to accept the Terms and Conditions including cancellation and no show policy of the event.
As soon as we receive and process your registration we let you know in an email if you are approved for our hosted buyer program.
The invitation is on a first-come first-served basis, so we hope you will apply as soon as possible.
The deadline for the application is 20. September 2019!